In addition to meeting clients exact requirements and providing professional appraisal reports, Boston Appraisal Services is in complete compliance with Massachusetts real estate industry standards and USPAP.
Be Efficient. Work Smarter. Earn More.
We invite you to partner with us in your valuations journey. We’re looking for commercial and residential appraisers actively developing their careers, and those already established, to work smarter and enjoy more free time. We have a streamlined process that allows us to provide the most detailed appraisals with industry-best turn times.
This speed allows us to offer benefits to our clients and staff. While our clients experience the greatest satisfaction, our appraisal team spends the least time writing reports, gets paid faster, and earns more. A loyal and expanding base of non-lender and independent clients keeps our queue full.
Our professional appraisal support staff works continuously to make the valuations process as efficient and profitable as possible. We work together to write detailed and accurate reports that take less time to prepare and approve.
We’re always busy and constantly growing due to our commitment to customer service and providing unique value in valuations to the real estate industry across Massachusetts and the Northeast.
Chief of Appraisal Operations and QC, Chief Appraiser-
Appraisers, Boston, MA: Oversee all residential valuation reports, quality control and oversight.
- Compute final estimation of property values, taking into account such factors as depreciation, replacement costs, value comparisons of similar properties, and income potential.
- Prepare written reports that estimate property values, outline methods by which the estimations were made, and meet appraisal standards.
- Valuation duties will include research and evaluation of all aspects of single family, condominium and 2-4 family residential property appraisals.
- Collect and analyze relevant data to identify real estate market trends.
- Involve in property analysis of information provided by clients and third-party vendors, market analyses, analyze current market conditions, analyze any adverse issues with the subject property and/or the market.
Bachelors or Equivalent (Will accept 3yrs College + 2yrs of experience as equivalent to Bachelors) in Social/Political Science, Economics, Arts, Business or related with two years year of experience in alternate job titles such as: Chief of Appraisal Operations and QC, Chief Appraiser or related.
Please mail resumes to Boston Appraisal Services 1453 Dorchester Avenue, Boston, MA 02122.
Every appraisal goes through a three-tiered quality control process before release to ensure your report meets standard UAD guidelines and client overlays. Our focused geographic footprint, and knowing you are working with a market expert, is the key to great quality.
Our appraisers have earned and maintain the SRA and MAI designations from the Appraisal Institute. The MAI designations represent years of proven, real-life real estate valuation experience and advanced knowledge. Designated members have demonstrated exemplary services when providing opinions of value, evaluations, reviews, consulting, and advice regarding investment decisions.
A dedicated live customer service team means having someone available to answer your phone calls and emails. Our goal is to quickly respond to your needs and provide the best response to get your transaction on its way to a happy and successful close.